- Contributing Author: The Power of a Woman; Embracing the Woman Within (August 2011)
- Author: The Ex-Boyfriend Files; What your past relationships reveal about you (Spring 2012)
Expertise / Speaking Topics
- Building Confidence
- Healthy Relationships
- Thriving in Male-Dominated Fields
- Business Networking Essentials
- PMP (Project Management Professional)
- ITIL Foundations (Information Technology Information Library)
As a member of the Professional Woman Network Advisory Board, Angela is brings unique insight and tools for navigating career challenges and building healthier relationships.
In her role as a Business Consultant with a Fortune 500 Company, Angela leads programs for operations in Columbus, OH, Lynchburg, VA, Des Moines, IA, San Antonio and Amarillo, TX. She has also served in various leadership roles in Technology, Project Management and Business Transformation. A long time resident of Central Ohio, she is active with the Nationwide Volunteer Network, The Women's Fund, Mid-Ohio Food Bank and Junior Achievement.
Through workshop facilitation, mentoring and one-on-one coaching, she makes a positive impact through her engagement with non-profits, corporations and college/university organizations. These include Welfare to Work, AmeriCorps and student groups: Sister Network and Brotherhood Association.
She is an energetic speaker that incorporates interactive learning through shared experiences. Angela frames her life enriching messages with the guiding principles of reflection, acceptance and action. Connect with her at firstname.lastname@example.org and angelafaithanderson.com.