- The Goddess Within: A Guide to the Eternal Myths that Shape Women's Lives. (1989)
- Persephone Woman: Courage - Endurance - Resilience - Renewal (2017)
- Fierce Grandmothers: Shaping the Future (currently writing)
- Public speaking
- Mentor coaching
Seminars or Keynote Topics:
- Patriarchy's 2,500-year cultural influence on the status of women
- Domestic violence and sexual assault
- Roles of older women in shaping culture and the future
I have been an advocate for children and women struggling with sexual and domestic abuse since 1967 as a psychotherapist, a family court mediator, and a mentor coach.
I am also author of two books: The Goddess Within: A Guide to the Eternal Myths that Shape Women's Lives (1989) and Persephone Woman: Courage - Endurance - Resilience - Renewal (2017). I am currently working on Fierce Grandmothers, a book about the roles of older women in shaping culture.
A lifelong lover of mythology and storytelling led me to the work of C.G. Jung, Joseph Campbell, and professional storytellers. In 1987 I won the National Educational Film and Video Festival's silver apple award for Sharing the Circle, a video series of traditional folktales for children.