- You Can Make it to the Top
- My Now for the Single Parent
- My Now for the Student Leader
- My Now for the Future Man
- Raising African American Boys & Girls (2017)
- Management & Leadership Skills
- Conflict Management
- College & Career Readiness
- How to Coach Your Team to Peak Performance
- How to Manage Multiple Priorities
- Developing Your Personal Success Strategic Plan (PSSP)
- How to Select the College that is Right for You
- What Colleges and Employers Look for and How to Prepare
- Why Are You Here?
- Row Your Boat to Success
Kevin has over 20 years of education and leadership experience. He has worked in K-12 schools as well as at the collegiate level. He uses his experiences as an educator and sports official to connect with and motivate the people he comes in contact with.
Kevin is also a member of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. and 100 Black Men of America and he organizes community workshops for these organizations and others. His workshops and seminars on leadership, time management, and communication are popular and draw big crowds. He is also a sought after emcee and keynote speaker.
Of all of the titles he holds, Kevin is most proud to be husband to Donyshia and father to Keith and Kelly.
You can follow Kevin on Twitter: @kbhspeaks; Instagram: kbhspeaks; Facebook: @kbhspeaks; LinkedIn: kbhspeaks.