Area of Expertise:
Leadership: The link between Financial Stability and Mental Health & Wellbeing in Leaders.
- The Serious Player's Decisive Business Start-up Guide:
How to Set Up Your Business in 4 Easy-to-Follow Steps - For High-Achievers Who Are Serious About Developing Multiple Sources of Income, Maintaining Financial Stability and Love Being Their Own BOSS! Released 2017.
- Co-Author of Madam CEO: How to Think and Act like a Chief Executive (Chapter 3: Face the fear and do it anyway: Handling Transition and Change) 2010.
- Co-Author of What's the Difference? Embracing Diversity & Inclusivity (Chapter 15: Succeeding in a World with Diverse Cultures) 2011.
- Co-Author of How to Break the Glass Ceiling Without Using a Hammer (Chapter 20: Home Away from Home: Embracing Change and Breaking the Glass Ceiling as an Expatriate) 2010
Seminars and topics:
- The link between Financial Stability and Mental Health & Wellbeing in Leaders.
- High Performance: How to Work Leaner not Longer.
- Diversify your Income for Financial Stability and Good mental Health.
Amina Chitembo is an Internationally Certified High-Performance Coaching Expert, Trainer, Author, and Speaker on Financial Stability and Mental Health in Leadership. She helps executives, senior leaders, and business owners to achieve and maintain financial stability and a great mental health.
She offers her clients tools and techniques, so they gain higher CLARITY, ENERGY, COURAGE, PRODUCTIVITY, AND INFLUENCE in their professional and personal lives. Leading to them performing consistently at higher levels. Thus, increased their productivity, profitability and balance, and become more PURPOSEFUL, HAPPY, AND FULFILLED through leaner and smarter working.
Amina is an avid learner and entrepreneur, who is new to the world of public speaking but has over 15 years' experience in training and coaching. She is the founder and CEO of Diverse Cultures Training and Consultancy. She spent ten years as the founder/CEO and later chair of BME (Black and Ethnic Minority) Community Services, a charitable company that successfully changed thousands of lives by helping disadvantaged people access better services through pioneering new services and referring them to mainstream organisations.
Amina believes that you don't have to be defined by your background, any stereotypes, imperfections or let fear stop you from living the successful life you deserve. She has a great track record of helping others surpass their goals, she herself is the true turnaround queen having conquered barriers on her journey.
Born in the slums of Lusaka, Zambia, Amina is living proof that your origins do not define you. Amina was born the youngest of 10 children and was raised by a single mum and sisters after her parents split up when she was three years old. She fell pregnant and got married at 18 a teenage mum at 19 missing a chance to go to University but went on to become a leader and gain a Master's Degree in Leadership and Management. She lost both her parents and six of her siblings by age 30, suffered burnout and depression through working too hard. She managed to rebuild and reinvent herself to success. She shares her experiences and helps others use their adversities and imperfections as a driver to achieving anything they want in life.
Amina enjoys strong family values with her loving husband and four daughters and has managed to achieve a healthy work-life balance.
Amina has authored and co-authored books in Leadership and Transformation the titles can be found on her websites.