The Young Man’s Guide for Personal Success (For Teenage Boys & the People Who Love Them), February 2008
Chapter 1- Empowerment & Purpose: YOUR MISSION IS POSSIBLE!
Emotional Wellness for Women, Vol. 1., March 2008
Chapter 20- Becoming A Jewel: Your Portfolio for Healthy Living
Learning to Love Yourself: A Handbook for the African-American Woman, scheduled for release in January 2009
- Certifications & Training Merits-
- Certified Lead Abstinence Education Trainer- Discovering Dignity: An Abstinence Education Program © 2007, To Our Children’s - Future With Health, Inc., Philadelphia, PA
- Strategic Planning
- Non- Profit Management & Leadership
- Youth Development (with emphasis on pre-teen/ teen populations)
- Program Design, Development, and Evaluation
- Group Facilitation
- Seminars & Topics Offered-
- YOUR MISSION IS POSSIBLE: A Youth Leadership Seminar series
- Edu-powerment for Girls Only: A Seminar for Teen Girls; Inspired for Healthy, Impactful Living
- Conference Panelist, African-American Family Conference 2008 at Temple University, Philadelphia, PA (May 2008)
- The Magnolia Radio Show, “Empowerment & Purpose: YOUR MISSION IS POSSIBLE- The Young Man’s Guide for PersonalSuccess” (May 2008)
- Ms. Daye is a member of the:
- Greater Philadelphia Chapter of the American Society of Training and Development (ASTD)
- Joseph Alliance, Inc., an international missions ministry
- Urban League of Philadelphia, Young Professionals
- Professional Woman’s Network (PWN).
- Event, Meeting, and Conference Planning
Kimberly M. Daye is both driven and passionate about her calling to serve youth, women, and families. Focusing on youth development and leadership, Ms. Daye demonstrates servant leadership while mentoring several youth and designing strategies that promote empowerment. With over 11 years of experience as an educator and leader in the non-profit sector, Ms. Daye has successfully managed several programs serving as project administrator, curriculum developer, and grant writer to senior operations director. With strategic creativity and innovation, Ms. Daye has established a Training Division for a Philadelphia based non profit. While leveraging her skill set as a consultant/ trainer, insightful public speaker, seminar/ conference presenter for a host of organizations, churches, and businesses, Ms. Daye is drafting plans to launch a consulting firm in the near future.
Determined to impact the nations for the Kingdom of God, Ms. Daye has served in youth ministry, arts/ dance ministry, community outreach, service to ministry leaders, and missions work. As a member of the Joseph Alliance, Inc. she has served with a team to set up a village based wellness clinic, women’s conference, and outreach to youth orphanages in Ghana, West Africa.
Ms. Daye is a graduate of the University of Pittsburgh with a Bachelors degree in Behavioral Science & Africana Studies and Regent University with a Masters degree in Educational Leadership. She is available for speaking engagements, seminar design and facilitation, and consulting services.
“True empowerment is knowing that are living your divine purpose: that which is designed only for you.”
Kimberly M. Daye