- Royal Treatment: Choosing Love and Respect in Relationships
- Surviving Domestic Violence
- Personal Mission Statement
- Community Activism
Seminars and topics offered:
- The Princess Kissed the Frog (signs of abusive and healthy relationships)
- Messages in Movie and Ads
- Victims' Rights
- Benefits of Having a Personal Mission Statement
- Formula for Winning
Princess Dolly is a survivor of domestic violence. She is a Toastmaster (Public Speaker) who is passionate about giving hope to victims of domestic violence, raising awareness in South Carolina, and is a Victim Advocate.
Dolly was one of the survivors and Victim Advocates who spoke with Governor Haley's Domestic Violence Task Force. She testified at the public hearings to help bring social justice to South Carolina. On June 4, 2015, Governor Nikki Haley signed a new domestic violence law which increases penalties for repeat offenders, gives victims options and community resources, and provides for non-violence education in elementary schools.
Princess Dolly is available for seminars, workshops, and keynote speaker based upon her memoir Royal Treatment: Choosing Love and Respect in Relationships.