Area of Expertise:
- WHY SHE DOES WHAT SHE DOES: She loves taking businesses and people to the highest level to achieve desires and results.
- Strategist and Influencer
- Product and Process Improvement
- Team Builder and Cross Functional Teams
- Change Management and Transformation Leader
- Best Practices
- Complex Initiatives
- Executive Coaching
- Supply Chain, Sourcing and Operations
- Mergers and Acquisition Integration
- Total Woman (Anthology) releasing 2019
- Retaliation at the Highest Level: My Personal Story of Sex Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation
Seminars or Keynote Topics:
- Lessons Learned of Established Entrepreneurs
- 10 Tips for Successful Business Networking
- Operations Metrics and Best Practices
- Procurement Transformation
- Merger and Acquisitions Lessons Learned
- Supplier Diversity and the Benefits
Judy Foley, Founder and CEO of Navigate Transformation, is an experienced business management executive who has been successful in corporate and consulting environments – from global technology/telecommunications, consumer packaged goods (CPG) automotive, insurance/financial services, healthcare, chemical, industrial safety products and non-profits to private equity-funded industrial companies and privately-owned businesses. Her credentials include hands-on operational experience working with boards of directors, C-suite executives and leadership teams on strategy, leadership skills, transformation, change management, M&A integrations, process re-engineering, Six Sigma, operations and supply chain.
Active in the community, Judy serves on a number of boards and committees. She is a mentor to college students and consults with entrepreneurs. She worked as a board member at LaunchX Northwestern University summer program 2018 which taps into the potential of ambitious high school students supporting them through the process of launching startups. Our two teams have businesses that could be big successes. So exciting to help others achieve their dreams and make our world a better place as the youth are our future!
Judy is proud to be co-founder and a charter member of The Bridge, which is a collaborative organization formed with nine C-level executives from major corporations focused on enabling established entrepreneurs to achieve business success. Judy earned her MBA in Operations and Marketing from DePaul University's Charles H. Kellstadt Graduate School of Business and holds a BS in Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin – Stout. She also completed Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training at Chicago Deming Association, Six Sigma Master's Program and participated in Leadership America National and Leader Women International.
Her father was an entrepreneur while Judy's mom managed the financials. Her father passed away from heart failure at 49 and left four children 17, 14, 7 and 5 years old. Her mom was leading edge for her time in her roles as widow, mother, veteran and support for the family in 1968 when very few divorces and single mothers were occurring. She taught her children to go after their dreams no matter what obstacles came before them.
Judy resides in the Chicago suburbs. She is blessed to have 2 sons, 1 daughter and husband who has been a saint and supported her through tough experiences and challenges.