- Author: Hire Power: How to Find, Get, and Keep a Job. (February, 2010)
- Co-author: Single and Loving it! Secrets for SINGLE African American Sisters (October, 2011)
- Women's Issues and Diversity
- Professional Presentation Skills
- Women in Management
- Leadership Skills for Women
- The Professional Woman Network, an international consulting organization specializing in personal and professional development training. This network has been utilized successfully by banks, corporations, manufacturing, colleges and universities, hospitals, United States Navy, the Department of Defense, the Pentagon, and the American Heart Association.
Andrea Foy is President and CEO of Andrea Foy's Training and Consulting Institute, LLC. (AFTCI) She conducts workshops and seminars on topics such as: Women in Management, Leadership Skills for Women, Professional Presentation Skills, Self Esteem, Assertiveness, Diversity, Leadership Skills and Business Etiquette. Ms. Foy has been certified by the Professional Woman Network as a Professional Coach and Diversity Consultant.
Ms. Foy's knowledge of business and professionalism comes from over 20 years of customer service experience working for companies such as McDonald's, Sears, Delta and USAir Airlines, American Express Financial Advisors, Sharkey's Modeling and Talent Agency the Federal Government. She is a member of Professional Women's Network and the National Black MBA Association.
Among her many accomplishments, Ms. Foy has authored her first book, co-authored another has a Bachelor's in Communications from Wright State University and is working on her Master's Degree in Business and Technology specializing in Management and Leadership from Capella University. She is also a Competent Communicator with Toastmasters International.