- Co-author of The Professional Woman: Mind, Body and Spirit (Release date: 2016)
- Co-author of The Female Architect: How to Rebuild Your Life (Release date: 2016)
- Presenting creative and dynamic educational learning opportunities on relational and sexual health issues for students, parents, educators, church and community members, administrators and healthcare professionals.
Seminars and topics offered:
- STI, HIV/AIDS and Teen Pregnancy Prevention
- How to Stay Safe in a Sex-Saturated Culture
- The Power of a Positive Attitude
- Wellness & Stress Management
- Emotional Wellness for Women
- Be Empowered: Implementing Self-Esteem Strategies
Lisa Gaines, founder and CEO of Strategic Life Choices, LLC, has traveled throughout the United States and abroad conducting seminars, workshops and conferences. She has been strengthening and empowering youth and adults to successfully navigate the societal traps set to negatively affect their health.
Ms. Gaines' knowledge of business and professionalism is supported by over 15 years of nursing and public health experience, giving her a unique perspective from which she offers life coaching. As a dynamic and compassionate speaker, Lisa Gaines delivers a powerful, eye-opening message that challenges participants to review and reconsider current beliefs and choices. She offers hope that regardless of past decisions, the power of Strategic Life Choices can be activated, bringing an opportunity for new beginnings.