Wellness for the African-American Woman: Mind, Body and Spirit
- Living Your Vision and Purpose
- Bruised But Not Broken
- The Woman's Handbook for Self-Confidence
- Teen Handbook for Self-Confidence
- Raising African-American Boys
- Raising African-American Girls
- Becoming Your Own Best Friend
- Second Chance Living
- *Victim Victorious! Breaking the Chains of Abuse: A Story of Survival
- *Reflections of a Shattered Life: Restoration of Hope and Love
Seminars and topics offered:
Order in the Church! (Church Etiquette)
- Faith for the Front Lines: Serving in the Armed Forces
- Managing Change and Transition
- Teen Image and Social Etiquette
- Life Skills - Managing it All
- Professional Presentation Skills
- Mind, Body and Spirit: The 'Whole Person Concept'
Dr. Stacy L. Henderson-Shaw, a native of Savannah, Georgia, is a retired Naval Officer. She is dedicated to motivating individuals to achieve their best mental, physical and spiritual health. She is especially dedicating to enhancing the self-esteem of young and young adults. She provides outreach services to inner-city youth, providing them with educational resources and life skills necessary to reach their personal and professional objectives. She has Degrees in Education, Health Services Management, Christian Leadership and Business Administration. A Proverbs 31 Woman, she is blessed with many God-given gifts. She is a member of the PWN International Advisory Council and the Authors' Speakers Bureau. In addition, she is a member of the National Association of Female Executives, National Women Veterans United and Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
Dr. Henderson-Shaw is available on a local, national and international basis to conduct one-on-one and group Coaching and Consulting, Christian Education, Armed Forces Ceremonies, Youth Assemblies, Seminars and Conferences. Stacy is married to Clarence L. Shaw and together they have a beautiful blended family.