- The Empty Front Porch: Soul Sittin' to Design Your porch to Porch Plan
- CEOs First 90 Days: Breathing Tips for the Other End of the Fire Hose
- The Big Secret (with Jack Canfield)
- The Female Factor: A Confidence Guide for Women
- The Concrete Ceiling: The Future is Female
- The Leaders' View
- Leading from the Heart (Anthology)
- The Total Woman (Anthology)
Cynthia serves corporations, small and family-owned businesses, associations, tax exempt organizations, and faith-based communities as business strategist, board consultant, leadership development catalyst, business & executive coach, succession planning & change management guide, speaker, and facilitator. Nicknamed "The Board Whisperer" by several clients, Cynthia relishes transformational journeys.
An award-winning national and international CEO, Cynthia works with developing & committed leaders, future seekers, change masters, high performers, and corporate culture architects to align for impact and exceed expectations. Clients are leaders nationally and internationally, serving business & industry, finance, energy, healthcare, co-op, legal, retail, agriculture, senior living, real estate, facility managers, environmental, publishing, media, transportation, construction, safety, education, entertainment, hospitality, philanthropy, fraternity, and faith sectors.
Seminars and topics offered:
- Board Governance, Orientations, Development, and Retreats
- Strategic Visioning
- Transforming Companies and Organizations
- Leadership Development and Retreats
- Creating a Coaching Environment in the Workplace
- Aspiring CEOs
- Executive and Leadership Presence
- Succession & Transition Planning
- Work Has Changed & So Has the New Leader (Here Comes the Future - Tag, You're It!)
- How Much Will You Dare? How Much Will You Care?
- Soul Sittin': Designing Your porch to Porch Plan
- Who is Calling & Do I Want to Answer?
- The Stained Glass of York Minster
- He Stayed for Her: Extraordinary Men in the Midst of Alzheimer's & Chronic Illness
Cynthia holds an MA from the University of York, England earned as a Rotary International Ambassador Scholar and a dual BA from Queens College as a Presidential Scholar. She is a member of the Institute of Management Consultants (IMC), Association of Charlotte Area Consultants (ACAC), International Coach Federation (ICF), International Coaching Council (ICC), American Society of Association Executives, (ASAE), Association Executives of North Carolina (AENC); Professional Woman Network (PWN), was awarded Honorary Lifetime Membership in the Georgia Society of Association Executives (GSAE); and is a Lifetime Member of Strathmore Who's Who Worldwide, which honored her as the Professional of the Year for Consulting, Coaching, and Professional Development.