Books as Co-Author:
- Teenage Girls: The Guide for Health, Wellness and Self-Esteem.
- Baby Boomers: Secrets for Life after 50!
- The Woman's Book of Empowerment and Confidence: 365 Daily Affirmations
- Your Better Body: A Woman's Holistic Guide to Health
- Military Life
Seminars and topics offered:
- Be Your Own Beautiful: Self Esteem Workshops
- The Power of Forgiveness
- Issues Families Face While in the Military
- Stress Management
- The Professional Woman Network
- Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association
- American Mental Health Counselors Association
Maritza Rodriguez-Arseneau is a recognized psychotherapist, consultant, author and speaker. She is an expert who empowers people to recognize their strength and pursue their true dreams. Maritza recognizes that there is opportunity for growth in every life situation. These pivotal times in our lives grant the opportunity for self-empowerment, freedom and personal satisfaction.
Maritza served in the United States Army Reserve. She provided counseling services to the U.S. military and their families for over 8 years, helping them cope with the consequences of deployment and war during OIF and OEF. She has also served vulnerable populations to include severely emotionally disturbed children, chronically mentally ill adults and adults on pre-trial and probationary status due to federal crimes.
Currently, Maritza has shifted her attention to follow her calling and passion which is to empower teenagers and adults to identify their personal strengths and potential through forgiveness and self-esteem work.
Maritza is an American currently living in Canada with her husband and son.