- Let's Laugh: Dementia with Dignity
- You! A Woman's Guide for Awareness and Self-Discovery
Areas of Expertise:
- Dr. Shaw is a wellness coach, helping executive women leaders of sales teams transform an unproductive team into a high-performance team. She also helps executive women avoid burnout and to regain resilience after burnout.
- Her expertise is in coaching, industrial/organizational psychology, leadership, and sales.
Seminars or Keynote Topics:
- Resilience & Thriving
- Health Consciousness
- The Leadership Game Plan: Transforming Underperforming Teams into High Performing Teams
- Wellness: The Journey of You
- Living with Dementia of a Loved One
Dr. Cassandra (Sandi) Shaw has a Ph.D. in Industrial/Organizational Psychology and a Master’s Degree in Organizational Management. She has received the Certified Professional Coach (CPC) rank and has certifications from The Wellness Institute as a Resilience & Thriving Facilitator and a Health Consciousness Facilitator. She is currently in a certified program to achieve the NBHWC – National Board for Health & Wellness Coaching. Dr. Shaw is the founder and owner of Live Well and Enjoy Life, which is dedicated to helping women leaders achieve their greatest wellness possible.
Through Dr. Shaw’s years of experience as a coach, leader, national trainer, and educator, she has found her greatest satisfaction comes when others excel at whatever their dreams and goals may be. Each person is unique and therefore each person's dreams and goals are unique to them. She is honored to be a part of their journey. Her favorite pastimes are football, horseback riding, the Tour de France, the ocean, and the mountains.