- Co-author of The Self Architect: Redesigning your Life
- Co-author of The power of Change: Reinventing yourself at any age
- Have we become technology slaves?
- Being “me” being a couple… IS POSIBLE
- Who really listen nowadays?
- Couple election: is it a question of expectations
Articles in Websites
- Mixing family and business
- The Art of Leadership
- Co-Creating a Team. Let the others be!!!!
- Certified Gestalt Therapist
- Certified International Professional Coach by PWN
- Certified Team Coach by ICF (International Coaching Federation) and ECC
- Certified by Ned Herrmann Group
- Certified Human Development Consultant
- Certified Couple Therapist
- Certified Corporal Therapist
- Televisa (TV Mexican network esmas.net) a special health blog in their web as a coach and a therapist.
- The Professional Woman Speakers Bureau
- The Professional Woman Author´s Institute
- PWN Ambassador in Mexico (Train Coaches to be Certified by PWN)
Patricia Villa Avila is CEO of MACIE in México City; She is a bilingual Internatianal Coach with an B.A. in Business Administrator , Gestalt Psychotherapist, Specialist in Couple and corporal therapy as well as a Family Business and a Team Coach. She conducts seminars and workshops throughout Mexico consist of topics such as "Balance employees = balance company" "When an Employee Engages ", "Protagonist or victim which role do you play ", "The art of saying no", "The second adolescence- The Forties", "Who runs my life , better than I do" "Listen to your inner voice" .
Mrs. Villa knowledge and professionalism is supported by working with corporations and with humans that are looking for a better and different way to "do" things.
Among her many accomplishments, Mrs. Villa has written several articles for web magazines in Mexico and holds a Business Administration Career with a specialization in Training and Life and Career planning from UDLA College in Mexico.